Of course you are under pressure and why not? Festivals are fast approaching and you want to look your best during those gatherings and all those social outings. But you are also afraid of those chemicals in those products that claim “fairer in 10 days”, “thinner in 5 sessions”, “Smooth skin in first time use”… so on and so forth. Here is something you can do yourself at home to bring out the best of your looks and make heads turn this festive season. Listing Down here are 5 Do It Yourself tricks to a brighter skin, hair and body!
Try it and we bet you are going to love every bit of the advice.
- When life gives you lemons, you just need to splash some juice onto your patches Jokes apart, lemons contain just the right amount of citric acid that’s required to remove dead skin cells. Once you have squeezed out the lemon juice, use the skin of the lemon to treat your elbows, knees and heels for a fairer skin over these forgotten areas.
- You thought it’s just the taste of coffee that is attractive? Time we share an awesome secret tip with you… The coffee grounds that we use to brew our morning cup—apply them directly to your thighs! An exfoliating scrub made from the grounds will make your skin smoother and target cellulite. Just as coffee acts as a mild diuretic when we drink it, the caffeine-rich grounds will draw water out of your fat cells, shrinking them so they’re less noticeable. Do it once a week and see the difference.
- Mint acts against pimples. Apply it to fight pimples and blemishes. Mint basically acts as an astringent. Add a bit of a lemon juice to it to apply directly to your face before going to bed at night. Keep it up for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Got under eye circles? And you hide it with double concealer, foundation, and strokes of what not? Here is a tip. Parsley!Rich in Vitamin K, Mix it in 1:2 proportions with yogurt. Form a paste and store in a refrigerator. Take it out whenever you wish to apply (preferably in the night), apply generously and keep it up for 20 minutes after which rinse with lukewarm water.
- Make a banana protein smoothie for your hair if you have baby-fine hair and are always finding ways to hide the visible scalp. Here is the recipe. Amino acid-rich bananas and eggs to enhance hair elasticity, strengthen, and add thickness. Blend two egg yolks, two ripe bananas, two to three tablespoons of honey, half cup of conditioner, and two tablespoons of olive oil, until fully pureed. Slather all over and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes; rinse with cool water. “Results are immediate